Thursday, September 6, 2012

Terminal Reviews: Darksiders II




Yes, it HAS been a while - thanks for asking. In all honesty, though I love to shoot the shit about all things geek - grad school has definitely taken the wind out of my sales in terms of writing outside of multiple papers a week.

The good news: we are working out a system that will get some regular and original content going. As for now, enjoy a pretty incredible video review by my super talented brother, Grayson.

Let us know on the right hand survey what you would be into looking at - more gaming/reviews/movies/etc.






1 comment:

  1. This game looks awesome! I got my first opportunity to see this game in person at a co-worker’s house from Dish, but I can’t afford to buy the game right now (even if it was cheaper) so I added it to my Blockbuster@Home queue. Blockbuster is an affordable way to play and rent games, and right now you can even try it out with a free trial. Thanks for posting the pictures and video, which made it look even better!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT