Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Immortals Looking Slick(ier?)


Micky Rourke Needs Some Selson Blue...
I had my doubts about this film at first; I wasn't sold that it should be seem so 300-esque (see the first trailer here). This latest trailer, though, really has won me over. It's like a real-life God of War.

As much as I wanted to decry Immortals for a little too much stylistic mimicry, the part of the brain that craves awesome looking violence has efficiently shut down those altruistic thoughts in the cellar of my brain where feelings go, and will remained locked away never to be spoken of until they again flood to the surface due to an eventual mid-life crises where I convince myself that I am an artist and I buy an Audi to compensate for a negative libido and loss of man-card.



Ahem. Until then: mythological Greek violence plz!

<a href='http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-trailers/#/video/fba6e5d7-fd0d-43b5-b51c-18d8f51cab37' target='_new' title='&#39;Immortals&#39; Trailer' >Video: &#39;Immortals&#39; Trailer</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT