Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Street Fighter X Tekken Battle System Trailer


This new wave of fighting games is going to be the death of me...

I guess the "second golden age" of fighting games has finally cemented itself. I definitely just need to man up and buy an arcade fight stick so I can even stay competitive on the online scene, because modern day controllers can do a number on hands trying to pull off combos on the fly, be it Mortal Kombat , Marvel Vs. Capcom , or Street Fighter 4 .

Really, I just want to have a Holiday Inn Ballroom amount of people chant my name after I pull something like this off:




Nah, my wife would probably kill me. It sucks though, because almost every weekend I would go to the arcade as a kid, and the only games that really saw my quarters were Killer Instinct, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, and Mortal Kombat. Oh to be young again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT